The Facilities Maintenance position is responsible for all routine maintenance and trouble shooting all production machines, and for all mechanical and facility calibrations. Will also be responsible for creating, revising SOPs (standard operation procedure) and other reports. The successful candidate will be able to maintain all the equipment maintenance work orders and calibration records. Candidate must have strong organizational skills and time management skills and understand the importance of Safety in the workplace.
Major Functional Objectives
• Responsible for the daily monitoring and sanitation of the purified water systems
• Perform routine maintenance, calibration, re-qualification and machine troubleshooting
• Prepare purchasing order to purchase maintenance parts and equipment repair orders
• Perform building maintenance and support system routine maintenance such as boilers, chillers, and air compressor system
• Responsible for repairing and replacing the lighting system
• Responsible for taking inventory of maintenance parts Perform tests on in process materials
• Responsible for maintaining equipment work orders and calibration records
Environment / Culture
• Fast-paced, very dynamic environment with expectation of multi-tasking and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
• Constant communication with other departments
• Driven by continuous improvement
• Detail oriented
• Manufacturing environment where personal protective equipment is required
• Preferred candidate will have 4+ years of maintenance and electrical experience
• Preferred working experience in a cGMP facility
• Ability to communicate well both written and orally
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a safe work environment
• Teamwork orientated and performs well under stress
At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.