Responsible for compliance with FDA, and other federal, state and local regulations on facilities/products registration, air and water pollution, waste disposal, and chemical releases; deals with regulatory agencies, develops compliance strategies, directs related training efforts.
Major Functional Objectives:
- 1.) To Contact and liaison with local, state and federal regulatory agencies for facilities and products licensing, registration, and recall.
- 2.) To establish and maintain Facility registration product submission packages, supplements, annual reports, drug listing, licensing, and others.
- 3.) To review and provide final approval to label design and other related publications to ensure compliance with codes or guidelines required by regulatory agencies.
- 4.) To prepare and review regulatory documents submission such as annual report, CBE-30.
- 5.) To assist in maintaining department budget and process purchase requisition and cash requisition.
- 6.) To act as project coordinator to conduct product sourcing, screening, scheduling of Product Research and development and registration and licensing, and maintains related records, files, list of existing products and products under development or consideration.
- 7.) To investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality. May assist in training activities.
- 8.) To complete assist new projects assigned by upper management team.
- 9.) Performs other duties, as assigned.
- MS office proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong typing skills
- Chinese speaking and writing is a plus
Education and/or relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or relevant related field
- One year of related industry experience
- At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.