• Ship out orders correctly in a timely manner.
• Supply Production Department with raw materials in a timely manner.
• Receive raw materials and finish goods.
• Strictly follow material handling procedures and all related warehouse procedures.
• Maintain good inventory of raw materials and finish goods.
• Assist other departments with sampling, releasing or quarantining materials.
• Effectively and safely operate equipment. (Forklifts, Trucks, Pallet Jacks and Scissor Lift)
• Equipment maintenance such as forklift, scissor lift, etc.
• Maintain the warehouse clean.
• Deliver miscellaneous deliveries to their corresponding departments.
• May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Working experience with Excel.
2. Punctual and reliable.
3. Well organized, detail oriented and is willing to learn.
4. Be able to maintain a normal 8-hour working schedule.
5. Warehouse experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com.