• Ship out orders correctly in a timely manner.
• Supply Production Department with raw materials in a timely manner.
• Receive raw materials and finish goods.
• Strictly follow material handling procedures and all related warehouse procedures.
• Maintain good inventory of raw materials and finish goods.
• Assist other departments with sampling, releasing or quarantining materials.
• Effectively and safely operate equipment. (Forklifts, Trucks, Pallet Jacks and Scissor Lift)
• Equipment maintenance such as forklift, scissor lift, etc.
• Maintain the warehouse clean.
• Deliver miscellaneous deliveries to their corresponding departments.
• May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Punctual and reliable.
2. Well organized, detail oriented and is willing to learn.
3. Be able to maintain a normal 8-hour working schedule.
4. Warehouse experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
5. Experience with MS Word and Excel.
To apply for this position, please email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.