• Ship out orders accurately in a timely manner.
• Supply Production Department with raw materials in a timely manner.
• Receive raw materials and finished goods.
• Strictly follow material handling procedures and all related warehouse procedures.
• Maintain inventory of raw materials and finished goods.
• Assist other departments with sampling, releasing and quarantining materials.
• Effectively and safely operate equipment. (Forklifts, Trucks, Pallet Jacks and Scissor Lift)
• Equipment maintenance such as forklift, scissor lift, etc.
• Keep the warehouse clean.
• Deliver miscellaneous deliveries to their corresponding departments.
• Investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Working experience with Excel.
2. Punctual and reliable.
3. Well organized, detail oriented and is willing to learn.
4. Be able to maintain a normal 8-hour working schedule.
5. Warehouse experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com.