We have immediate openings for Production Operators who are dependable, punctual, and responsible. The successful candidates will be team players and share responsibilities in our Production team, and will follow SOPs to operate manufacturing process equipment (including assembling and dismantling the equipment). This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to grow with the company.
Job duties (in order of importance):
– Follow batch record and SOPs to operate manufacturing process equipment;
– assemble and weigh raw/in-process/bulk materials;
– Monitor manufacturing process and equipment;
– Report any abnormalities and deviations;
– Perform room and equipment cleaning in compliance to cGMP and SOP;
– Keep production logs including forms, reports and records of equipment and batch records.
– Provide training to other technicians;
– Conduct other duties as assigned;
– Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal.
– Transfer waste material to collection areas for disposal, recycling according to production procedures;
– Experience in operating, cleaning and maintaining production equipment;
– Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time;
– Bending, squatting, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, lifting and climbing are required;
– Ability to multi-task and maintain a safe working environment in the meantime;
– Ability to communicate in English.
At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for the position, please email resumes at email@example.com.