To service and maintain existing client accounts by processing purchase orders, electronic data interchange, and communicating with clients timely and proficiently.
Work Performed in Order of Importance
- Interface with clients via email to handle a variety of pre-sales and post sales services and functions
- Determines and maintains the status of:
- New account setup
- Daily Sales orders
- Daily Order Tracking and Delivery schedule
- Processing returns
- Processes reports and data based on individual client requirements
- Handles requests for additional items, various licensing and product information
- Work in conjunction with team members in the Accounts Services department along with the Warehouse and the Accounting team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be responsive to every client inquiry
Minimum Requirements for Special Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Excellent communication skills and strong mathematical capabilities
- English fluency
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work ethic, reliable, and dependable
- Highly teamwork oriented and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize daily tasks and manage time effectively
- A positive professional demeanor (attitude) adn ability to work well with others
- Must be a self-starter and have desire to learn
Minimum Requirement for Education
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.