- To maintain existing customer accounts and setup new customer accounts.
Work Performed in Order of Importance
1. Interact with customers to handle a variety of pre-sales and post sales service functions
2. Determines the status of:
a) new account setups
b) sales orders
c) delivery schedules
d) return requests
e) return credit requests
3. Inside Sales. Responsible for selling to/and increasing revenue from assigned accounts
4. Process reports based on customer requirements
5. Handles requests for additional company materials
6. Work in conjunction with peers from all departments involved
7. Perform other duties as assigned
8. Be responsive to customer inquiries
- a) new account setups
Requirements for Special Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Excellent communication skills and strong mathematical capabilities
2. Proficient in MS Excel and Word
3. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
4. Solid work ethic, dependable and honest
5. Highly teamwork oriented and detail oriented
6. Strong time management skills to prioritize daily tasks
7. Have positive and professional demeanor to work well with others
8. Must be a self-starter and have desire to learn
9. Driven by continuous improvement
10. Working knowledge of company products and services, preferable but not required
Minimum Requirement for Education
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
At Carlsbad Tech, every eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Company match on 401K. Employees are also entitled to Paid Time Off, Sick Days, and Holidays.
To apply for this position, please email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.